The Nunnlea Craft Fair will be on October 6th and 7th at the Historic Nunnlea Home, located at 1940 S. Hurstbourne Parkway, Louisville, KY, 40220.
Historic Nunnlea has sponsored a craft show for the past thirteen years. Our emphasis is on local and regional artists who make the quality crafts that are a part of the culture in Kentucky and Indiana. This has proved to be profitable philosophy for both the artist and the Beautification League.
We know that the huge St. James Art Fair is the same weekend. We have had our craft fairs at this time before and it was not a problem. Many people just do not want to be in a crowd....so it works for us!
• Booth spaces in large shaded front yard
• Booth spaces in the home and on the porch (no longer available)
• Gourmet lunches available at the Calico Café.
• Great atmosphere!
• Excellent location.
Dates and Times:
• Friday, October 5th, 2018: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (earlier or later if you are outside) Early Set-Up
• Saturday, October 6th, 2018: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Set Up
• Saturday, October 6th, 2018: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Craft Fair
• Sunday, October 7th, 2018: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Craft Fair
• Sunday, October 7th, 2018: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Another Successful Craft Fair - Time to wrap up and go home!
If you are interested in participating, we are interested in seeing your work. We are looking for high quality handmade crafts. If this describes your work please complete the application and send it to the address below!